This not an adult jokes but honest, this is silly and funny mail that someone sent to the windows owner,lol.
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice :
- There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.
- We find there is 'Run' in the menu. We request you to change that to 'sit', so that we can click that by sitting.
- One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at home.
- There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost her lipstick and we tried a lot trace that lipstick with this 'find' button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
- My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that?
- I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'My Computer'; when you will provide the remaining items?
- It is surprising that windows says 'My Pictures' but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.
- There is 'Microsoft Office' what about 'Microsoft Home'? since I use the PC at home only.
- You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?
- You provide 'My Network Places'. For God Sake! Please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.
Ps. Last one to Mr Bill Gates...hmmm how come you are selling WINDOWS but Your name is Gates????