And here's the steps :
- Prepare your video files
- Download subtitle (*. SRT) in accordance with the title of the movies and languages you want. (Subscene is a recommended site for subtitle's searching).
- Rename the SRT file name with the same name of your movie file (excluding the extension).
- Download and install the Local Subtitles for WMP plugin from this link : http://codecpack.co/download/Local-Subtitles-for-WMP.html
- Open a the video file at first with WMP12.
- Switch to library mode
- Load subtitle in a way as shown below:
- The movie will be played. Make sure the subtitle is loaded by right clicking on the movie screen > Lyrics, captions and subtitles> On, if available
- Done. Your WMP12 will shows the subtile below the the screen.
Have a try ! :-)