- You need to download an app called Framaroot from here (find the newest version)
- On your phone, enable app installation from Unknown Sources. Go to Settings > Security > tick on Unknown Sources to allow installation of non-market apps.
- Install the Framaroot.apk from your SD card and open the app
- It would looks like below :
- Choose Boromir
- After the exploit is successfully completed, it will prompt for a reboot.
- Do reboot the phone.
- That’s all, your device will reboot now and your device will be rooted.
There will be an app named SuperSU on your phone, which listed which apps that has been granted root priviledge.